My Sansa Clip+ isn't showing all of the songs I have on it

When I hook my sansa up to my computer and go through Rhapsody and my computer itself, it shows a bunch of songs that haven’t played once n my mp3 player. I know I have more than half the memory left to fill. I’ve tried formatting my player and it didn’t help any. What can I do to fix this?

What exactly is your problem and/or question? :confounded:

Your Subject line says one thing, but your nessage says something entirely different.

well the problem seems to be that not all tracks are updated/synchronized correctly on the sansa player

I have the same problem. I just received my Sansa Clip + today, and when I added my music (5.41GB) on to the memory (8GB) some of it was missing.

@megazombiestomp wrote:

I have the same problem. I just received my Sansa Clip + today, and when I added my music (5.41GB) on to the memory (8GB) some of it was missing.

Most “missing” songs aren’t really missing at all, but sorted under “Unknown” due to the player being unable to read the ID3 tags of the files.

But without more information from you, we really can’t say what your individual problem might be. And you really should have started a separate thread for your question/issue instead of highjacking another one before the OP’s issue was confirmed and addressed. :wink:

@megazombiestomp wrote:

How did you add the files?  Drag-and-drop works well–syncing can cause issues (the nature of syncing …).

Aside from tag issues, the player won’t show files that are in an incompatible format such as AAC or other Apple formats.