My Mp3 Player Will Not Upload Songs Now

All of a sudden I am having problems uploading. When I try to transfer an mp3 from my computer to the clip - it just says “copying” but does not do anything. When I look at the music list on my clip, the recording is there, but it is just a second or two of gibberish and not the recording. I thought it was the recording downloaded on my computer, but the clip will not copy any music now.

Anyone have any pointers out there?

Can you try another USB cable?  They can, in fact, break down over time.

I can try that.  I don’t have any trouble charging the clip through my computer though.

I did online chat with Sandisk they told me to format my mp3 player. I’m going to do that tonight. Although I never had to do that when I bought it.

I’ll keep you posted.

Charging and data (sending files) are two different connections. One can work while the other is broken.  It’s a standard USB-to-miniUSB cord, so if you have another one for a camera or phone, try it. 

The formatting worked. It is fine now. It also gave me the opportunity to delete some songs. There is not need for me to have three songs by Tiny Tim on my clip. :slight_smile:

@dlobo74 wrote:

There is not need for me to have three songs by Tiny Tim on my clip. :slight_smile:

:dizzy_face:

I think ONE would be one too many. :laughing: