My business is ruined - lost all data on USB flash drive. Absolutely devastated. Plz help

OMG… the data is the essence and life of my business, livelihood especially during this COVID-19. There was around 50-100MB worth of data files, all records, accounts etc. Without this its all gone

Is there any way to recover the data that was on it before it was formatted and used media creation tool to create boot drive… Please help me. If I can at least retrieve a small portion is LIFE SAVER… I beg you. The usb is SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 I think its cruiser.

All good businesses backup their data, restore your files from the backups.

1 Like

B2B lead generation plays a critical role in the sales process. Without it, your sales team would not have enough leads to convert into a sale. Hence, it is critical to have a strong strategy in place for b2b leads by Belkins’. It is important to have a detailed understanding of the goals of the marketing campaign. In addition, the most effective B2B lead generation strategies are those that have a clear focus. B2B lead generation services are an excellent way to gauge the interest of your target market. This type of lead can be used to tailor your pitch. The best way to reach these people is to build relationships with them on social media platforms. LinkedIn is an excellent platform for this. In fact, a recent study revealed that Casey Graham, the CEO of Gravy Solutions, created 424 posts on LinkedIn, which went viral and generated thousands of new leads. In addition to being a powerful tool for B2B lead generation, these types of social platforms are also a great source of information. The best B2B lead generation services should provide all the information that a potential customer might want. This will ensure that you will get qualified leads that are more likely to purchase your product. Once you’ve identified the most valuable leads, you can spend your time delivering a quality sales pitch. Then, you can focus on serving your current customers and executing detailed sales pitches. It’s a win-win situation. Blogs are another important source of B2B lead generation. They provide information about the products or services offered by the business. A good B2B blog will feature real-world case studies that demonstrate the benefits of their services. This type of content acts as social proof and will affect the purchasing decision of future leads. The best case studies are realistic and have a sense of drama. Involvement of readers’ attention is also essential for B2B lead gen success. Using case studies is another effective way to score leads. In B2B lead gen, case studies are useful for nurture emails and social sharing. In addition to case studies, they are useful in scoring leads. By using case studies and similar situations, B2B sales reps can identify high-quality leads and use them to improve their sales pipeline. The goal of a successful B2B campaign is to increase the number of qualified leads and turn them into loyal customers. B2B lead gen is an important part of any marketing strategy. Using social media and blogging can help your company reach new prospects and establish your expertise in your niche. In addition, 35% of small business owners say they don’t track the ROI from social media. For those looking to generate B2B leads, they need to make sure that they use content marketing in the right way. It is important to remember that Facebook is not just about cat pictures anymore. The majority of small business owners don’t know how to measure ROI from social media, despite their claims.