m240 screen has black blobs and messed up

The player is working / playing but the screen is not. I haven’t dropped it or anything… Can someone advice me if my sansa m240 is broke or if it can be fixed?

thanks,

abhishek

my mp3 is not working after i took out the micro sd card while the mp3 was on playing … it shows on the screan download @ sandisk .com??? how  can i fix it?? help…

abhishek0202 what happen whe you connect the device in your computer? does it still respond or something shows up in the screen when connected to the pc? and if it still detects the computer you can try to format the device but make sure you backup all the songs because it will delete all songs in your player. :wink:

@romeo003 wrote:
@my mp3 is not working after i took out the micro sd card while the mp3 was on playing … it shows on the screan download @ sandisk .com??? how  can i fix it?? help…

Ooopss. Wrong forum. Try looking for the Recovery Tool thread or Recovery thread here.

abhishek0202 if your device is not responding or not lighting up when connected to the computer you maight need to contact SanDisk and see if your device is still under warranty. :wink: