Bought my Clip Zip in September. It was the exact thing I was looking for at a great price. I loaded some music from a local college station on to it. It was working perfectly until recently. Now I am encountering these problems:
- The music freezes and won’t play. Tried doing the resets and reloading the install program. No luck.
- The music screen will have all of the wording disappear so that only the background color shows.
- The radio still works. I’m not using any of the other features so I don’t know about them.
- The installer program loaded from the install disc so I could download from the site originally when I bought it. I was able to use it to set things up and organize everything on it. Now, it has disappeared off the computer.
- After the program disappeared off the laptop, the player was not recognized anymore, and kept coming up as a defective device in the USB slot.
- Tried using the install disc again with no luck. Disk is Vers. 1.0 dated 2011. Also has on it this code: 54-75-02409.80-90-02409.80-91-02409
- I’ve tried downloading it again. It downloads to my laptop (HP G62 w/Win7), but does not open and execute apparently.
- I’ve tried downloading earlier versions and they do the same things-download and don’t open.
What next? The inability to get the programs to open anymore on my laptop seem to maybe be the main problem. I’m not sure if it is reseting as it doesn’t really seem to do anything. It will shut off, and I have to turn it back on manually
As some final info, I bought it back home in the US at a Best Buy, and I am using it while I am working in Saudi Arabia.