Issue with transferring files into my MicroSD card

I’m trying to transfer files into the MicroSD card thats inside of my Fuze player and when the card is inside, it says that it already has been filled with a size of 0 MB. But it is a brand new card! I’ve tried another card and it said the same thing. I’m using Windows Media Player to transfer the songs. What do I do?

Maybe format the card ?   Even if you’ve all ready done that, maybe try that again.  Can you see the card in my Computer or Explore?

Then when you’re on the Sync tab in WMP, make sure the drop down list either says External or Removable drive.

Other then that I’m not sure.  Did you get the cards from the same place?  Maybe they’re defective. 

Hopefully you didn’t buy those cards off eBay! There’s a huge trend of cards, especially from china, that are corrupt or defective. I learned the hard way with some PRO DUO cards I thought were a good deal, but anything I put on it came up corrupted.:angry:

@ghettorocker wrote:
I’m trying to transfer files into the MicroSD card thats inside of my Fuze player and when the card is inside, it says that it already has been filled with a size of 0 MB. But it is a brand new card! I’ve tried another card and it said the same thing. I’m using Windows Media Player to transfer the songs. What do I do?

Give up on WMP and do it yourself! I doubt very seriously if you can use WMP to ‘sync’ from from your player to your card. Besides, why would you want to?

Just open up 2 Windows Explorer panes; 1 with your player in it, and 1 with your card. Drag & drop. Lather, rinse & repeat.

It’s not rocket science. :wink:

I sync from WMP to my card all the time.

How do you change the tags (such as genre) in my computer to drag and drop?  For instance, I created a Chrismtas genre for all my Christmas music so I wouldn’t lose the other info (I’m sure there’s a better way, but that worked for me).  Or to change or add a artist?  Because that might be easier.

@dalaug234 wrote:

I sync from WMP to my card all the time.

I guess I mis-read it. I though the OP was trying to move songs from his player to his card via WMP.

Never mind. :wink:

He probably was.  I probably misread it (happens too often:cry:  ).

Message Edited by Dalaug234 on 12-17-2008 08:33 AM

I was wanting to transfer songs into the microsd card. but it seems to work now! i guess all i had to do was shut down the computer for the night. lol. Duh! I appreciate y’alls response in helping me out with this.