Idea for a firmware update.

Just an idea to add a mode selection when you plug in the device like ‘connect to pc’ and ‘charging only’ so you can listen to music or an audiobook while its charging at your pc.

Side reqest cause not sure exactly about this but i heard the fonts used on the android are available for usage freely and are designed for small screens (as the podcast i heard it on claimed). 

@lubinda wrote:

Just an idea to add a mode selection when you plug in the device like ‘connect to pc’ and ‘charging only’ so you can listen to music or an audiobook while its charging at your pc.

Side reqest cause not sure exactly about this but i heard the fonts used on the android are available for usage freely and are designed for small screens (as the podcast i heard it on claimed). 

If you don’t want it to connect to the PC, don’t plug the PC side of the cable in all the way.  Slowly wiggle it in until your Fuze starts charging, then leave it be.

If you want to connect later, you can plug it all the way in, otherwise, just unplug when you’re done charging.

Or get an AC adapter.

I see, well its a work around, Thanks.

you can also use a small piece of scotch tape to cover the middle 2 pins of the USB side of the cable (the side that connects to the computer) the center 2 pins are used for data connection and if covered the player will charge but not connect. I have 2 cable so i keep one like this for this reason.