I Think My Sansas Broken Help!!!!

I got my sansa for christmas but now for some weird reason it has stopped working Yesterday it completely ran out of batteries for the first time and it shut off and when i tried to plug it into the computer the blue ring lit up but nothing happened to the screen i read all of the forums and followed all of the directions but nothing seems to work my screen stays black i checked my computer and everything is up to date Also, when i plugged it in it went through and deleted like half the songs off my computer i dont kno wats wrong with it…PLEASE help me!!!

Did you hold the power switch up continuously until it rebooted? Normally it takes a second or two, but if it is unresponsive it has been reported to take 15-20 seconds to “reawaken” a confused Fuze.

Message Edited by bobletteross on 03-06-2009 08:40 AM

@bobletteross wrote:

Did you hold the power switch up continuously until it rebooted? Normally it takes a second or two, but if it is unresponsive it has been reported to take 15-20 seconds to “reawaken” a confused Fuze.

Message Edited by bobletteross on 03-06-2009 08:40 AM

When its frozen always hold it for 15-20 seconds. Its better in the long run.

It still doesn’t work, i’ve tried that several times and all that happens is that the blue ring lights up