I NEED HELP PLEASE

I BOUGHT MY PLAYER IN MAY AND HAVE HAD PROBLEMS EVER SINCE. AFTER I MOVE MUSIC FROM PC TO MP3 PLAYER IT TELLS ME ALL SONGS ARE BAD AND WONT PLAY. I HAVE DELETED ALL MUSIC ON PLAYER AND RESET TO FACTORY SETTING BUT THERE ARE STILL FILES ON THERE THAT WONT COME OFF??:angry:

Welcome to the forum see7401!! Could you please refrain from typing in all capital letters ^_^. Some users might consider that an eye-sore or even consider it yelling.

In regards to your question, you can format the player to delete all the files off the player.

Where did your tracks come from? Your own CDs perhaps? What program did you use to rip them and save them on your computer if this is the case?

I used the windows media player on my pc and the files all come from my cd collection.

try formatting in MTP mode

I have some files that i cant delete off my player?

i have tried everything in the instruction manual.

do you have any suggestions???

thanks for any more info you have.

it could be the songs. could you post the format and other properties of the songs here? 2 or 3 would be enough

Formatting would likely fix this, but you would need to reload all of your music.  If you connect your player in MSC mode, you will find a folder called “Data” in the player’s “System” folder.  If you delete that “Data” folder, it might fix your problem without having to reload all of your music…