I NEED HELP PLEASE HELP ME

LOOK I GOT A SANSA CLIP FOR CHRISTMAS AND I PUT MUSIC AND LET IT CHARGE ALL NIGHT AND NOW THE ONLY THING THAT HAPPEN IS THAT IT WILL TURN ON AND IT WILL BE A FROZRN SCREEN THAT WILL SAY "SANDISK SANSA" I HAVE TO GET THIS WORKING. ALSO IM AM WORKING WITH A MAC BUT I CAN WORK WITH A VISTA IF THAT IS NEEDED PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME

redo this post. fill in subject… edit out all your caps… use normal etiquette , dont slouch, take yer hands out of yer pockets, say yes/no sir/maam…straighten up fly rite, dont mumble, stop being such a slacker… you will get answers

Message Edited by amkoas on 12-26-2007 08:04 PM

Here is what some others have suggested

On the frozen Clip, move (to lock) the left slider to the Hold position.
Press the center circle and hold it while you plug the USB cord into the laptop and into the Clip.
This should get your MacBook to now recognize the device.
Go into your Disk Utility function (HD -> Applications -> Utilities -> Disk Utility) and click on the Sandisk icon.
Click on the Erase tab…this is going to erase/reformat everything!
Pick the MS-DOS File System (FAT 16) as the format.
Pick Erase again if necessary.
After its reformatted (takes a second), eject it properly and try to power the clip back up. You should be able to get past the frozen Sandisk logo.
Plug it back into the MacBook and it should start to charge again and you should be fine now and copy files again, etc.