I need help... again

My fuze won’t play one side of my headphone. I tried the same headphone with another product and it worked fine.

Any suggestions?

Is the jack in the whole way?  It’s a tight fit.

There’s a right way to put in the jack?

Well it’s tight but it still only plays one side of the headphone.

In order to avoid this disappointment I have to constantly turn

the jack or tape it.

Try shoving it in a little farther/harder.

the rubber part should be flush with the fuze. if you can see any of the headphone connector keep pushing. here is a knowledge base article for slotradio but it applies to other sansa as well.

Message Edited by drlucky on 01-25-2010 11:46 AM

That happened to me too. I think the problem was that my cat chewed a little bit on it…

I just went out and got another pair. Now it works fine but I have to be really careful…

teeheeyay wrote:

That happened to me too. I think the problem was that my cat chewed a little bit on it…

I just went out and got another pair. Now it works fine but I have to be really careful…

Wow! I was gonna make a rude comment involving a slang word for feline chewing on your plug, but I like it around here too much. Don’t wanna get banned! :dizzy_face:

Please, don’t open such an obvious door . . . it’s too tempting! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well drlucky the thing is I tried to push it further but when I do so it stop’s the audio feed.

I have constantly bought new headphones and the problem still remains, I tried cheap and

I tried expensive but still to no avail.