How to tell what kind of Sansa Product you have?

I was given a Sansa product from a friend who has since lost the book and everything to this piece of equipment.  I know I can get online with it through Yahoo but I can’t find the type of product I have to even ask a serious question about it. Grrrr. I’m getting frustrated.  Any help would be appreciated.

It might help if you could identify if it’s an MP3 player or a flash drive.

If it’s an MP3 player, look on the back for a model number. Also look in each of the player-specific boards hre on the forum. In each one usually the top (or first) shaded post is the Gerneral Information. Also usually, this information post will contain a link to the User’s Guide which in most cases will have a picture that you can compare to what you have.

You can also click the link at the (very) top of every page here to go to the SanDisk main website or the Sansa store and see if anything looks familar.

There is also this other SanDisk community forum for other SanDisk products besides MP3 players.

It might help if you could identify if it’s an MP3 player or a flash drive.

If it’s an MP3 player, look on the back for a model number. Also look in each of the player-specific boards here on the forum. In each one usually the top (or first) shaded post is the Gerneral Information post. Also usually, this information post will contain a link to the User’s Guide which in most cases will have a picture that you can compare to what you have.

You can also click the link at the (very) top of every page here to go to the SanDisk main website or the Sansa store and see if anything looks familar.

There is also this other SanDisk community forum for other SanDisk products besides MP3 players.