How do I raise the volume when converting videos?

When I run my videos through ANYVIDEOCONVERTER they (most of the time) come out with low sound. How do I increase the volume?

I believe this is what you need MP3 Gain Download

You can increase the volume of an MP3 file thru this software.

MP3Gain does not just do peak normalization, as many normalizers do. Instead, it does some statistical analysis to determine how loud the file actually sounds to the human ear.

Also, the changes MP3Gain makes are completely lossless. There is no quality lost in the change because the program adjusts the mp3 file directly, without decoding and re-encoding.

Note: The download is an executable file(.exe). Some free download sites contain malicious softwares that may harm your computer.

I never use software from unknown websites.

Does anybody else have an answer?  SMC doesn’t work very good and it ticks me off that I have to use it to get videos on my Fuze. 

I will try to the WMV file through some other video software to increase the volume (such as Windows Movie maker), same the file as a WMV and try it again.

I’m not sure what the resulting format is for your conversions, but if its AVI:

http://www.divx-digest.com/articles/normalize_avi.html

This pretty much all involves some sort of specialized software, though. If you’re that nervous about getting new software, you might just have to live with the low volume.

Are they very low?  I do have to listen to mine at about half the volumne, so no they’re not very loud.  But they’re fine.

I convert them to AVI, Audio Bitrate 128, Audio Codec MP3.  I check mine to make sure it’s English.