Why are some songs loud and some songs are so low???!!!

When i download videos from YouTube and then convert them to MP3, some songs sound great, but others you can hardly hear!

i know there are programs you can download that will make all songs sound the same…

anyone know the name of these programs or where i can get them?

thanks!! 

MP3Gain, Internet freeware, is great, and will “normalize” the level of the sound between files. 

MP3Gain, Internet freeware, is great, and will "normalize" the level of the sound between files.   
It also is reversible.

luvmyhondafit wrote:

When i download videos from YouTube and then convert them to MP3, some songs sound great, but others you can hardly hear!

i know there are programs you can download that will make all songs sound the same…

anyone know the name of these programs or where i can get them?

thanks!! 

MP3Gain might help, but you also might consider getting your music from a higher quality source. Really, extracting the audio from YouTube videos? Ewwww! Not much to work with there.

As the saying goes, “Crap in, crap out!”

MP3Gain might normalize the volume, but it won’t work miracles or compensate for sub-standard audio files.You might want to consider getting your music from a higher quality source. Really . . . extracting the audio from YouTube videos? Ewwww! :dizzy_face:

Not much to work with there. As the saying goes, “Crap in, crap out!”