Hey.Can anyone tell me the best custom equalizer setting on the fuze?

Im trying to make the sound quality of my fuze to its optimum level so Can anyone tell me the best custom equalizer setting on the fuze?Even if its not the best can anyone tell me what their custom equalizer setting is?

any help would be greatly appreciated.

The short answer…there is no best. I have 3 different settings for 3 different headphones… Normal for one set, Jazz for one set, and a custom for the 3rd set. I will say this…using the custom EQ does ■■■■ up more battery life. I believe it should be used sparingly, to compensate for different headphones’ capabilities/tendencies. What you’re really looking for is what sounds good to you. Start with Normal, and see what you think of that. If you want to change something about the sound, then you can go from there. What head phones are you going to use?

WOW I didn’t know that the custom eq sucked up battery more.I use a set of sansa earbud headphones(not sure of the model name).well if u change your song to a slow one u have to change the eq to a slow one to get the best result right?but isn’t it really tiring to do it over and over again?or is there another method?

Thanks a lot for the reply,

SR-rox

@sr_rox wrote:

WOW I didn’t know that the custom eq sucked up battery more.I use a set of sansa earbud headphones(not sure of the model name).well if u change your song to a slow one u have to change the eq to a slow one to get the best result right?but isn’t it really tiring to do it over and over again?or is there another method?

Thanks a lot for the reply,

SR-rox

No, the speed of the song has nothing to do with the EQ. The EQ is about the sound, not the speed. Experiment with the presets a little and you might understand it a little better.:smiley:

P.S. I wouldn’t change the EQ away from Normal as long as you are using the Sansa earbuds…they’re OK but only capable of just so much:wink:

OK ill check on the presets and try to understand about the eq a little more

THANKS for the help…

Left side, bass, middle, midrange, right side, treble…if you get to the custom screen :wink:

I use bass. it sound the best with my isolation earbuds.

Use Custom EQ this is my number from left to right

that’s was I use

@akvuski wrote:

Use Custom EQ this is my number from left to right

that’s was I use

What kind of earphones do you use?