Custom EQ Settings

I’ve played around with the EQ a little bit but haven’t really got my bearings with it’s callibration yet.  I’m really trying to get some nice clean crisp sound out of it without being too heavy on the trebble and not lacking on bass too much either.  What settings does everyone have?  

Just list the bar numbers from left to right and the sort of music you have set it for.

@rock84 wrote:

I’ve played around with the EQ a little bit but haven’t really got my bearings with it’s callibration yet.  I’m really trying to get some nice clean crisp sound out of it without being too heavy on the trebble and not lacking on bass too much either.  What settings does everyone have?  

Just list the bar numbers from left to right and the sort of music you have set it for.

If you have good headphones…leave it on Normal…no joke:smiley:. If you’re going to try any of the presets, the Jazz is pretty good, the rest pretty much ■■■■ if you like well balanced sound. I have one pair of headphones that are terribly muddy, so those are set at -2,-2,0,+12,+12. But I hardly ever use that pair. If you use the Custom one, you’ll lose overall volume, also

Hmm interesting that you lose volume, probably why I’m struggling to find the right sound.  I’m using a set of Sony in-ear headphones, not over the top, got them for about $60 a few years ago but not bottom of the barrel either.  Funny i did find Normal sounded quite good but I have a fixation with customisation; and yes, all the other presets are junk.