Help with getting MicroSDHC card to work.

Sorry, complete newb here. Just got a Sansa Fuze and a 4GB MicroSDHC. I’m not sure exactly how to go about getting the files on the card to play on the Fuze. I put the card in a reader and put that in my USB drive and added the files I wanted. Is that the correct way to go about this or should I put the card in the Fuze and do it that way? If so, nothing shows up on my computer other than the Fuze when I do that. I am running Vista if that matters. Also, is the card supposed to stick out of the Fuze a bit? Anyways, sorry for the stupid and probably obvious question, but I’m stumped! Thank you!

Oh God, I just pushed the thing all the way in and that worked. I feel dumb.

I do have another question though. Some of my song titles are in some asian language when I view them on my Sansa, what’s that all about?

@penningtonny10 wrote:

I do have another question though. Some of my song titles are in some asian language when I view them on my Sansa, what’s that all about?

Download MP3Tag and fix the tags on your songs.  I strongly suspect that’s what’s going on.

@penningtonny10 wrote:

One of those songs isn’t "Turning Japanese’ by The Vapors is it?

:smileyvery-happy:

Thankfully, no! It’s actually some of the songs from the recent Phish audio from their recent DVD set “The Clifford Ball”.

Hmm I’m not understanding this Asian stuff. The tags are all correct. I don’t see what’s making it think otherwise.

Are your tags ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1 format?

Also make sure there is nothing in the Comments field of the tag.

Ah, that might be it, I had some comments on those files I think.

I also had some trouble with some albums showing up as “unknown”.