Help Me If u can

MY SANSA FUZE IS NOT WORKIN #1 I CANT PUT ANY THING ON IT IT NOT COMING UP ON MY COMPUTER BUT IT IS CHARGEING  AS A UNKOWN WHICH IS ODD TO ME  HELP!!!

Try changing the USB mode on the player to MSC. See if that helps. Also disconnect the cable from the player, and make sure to reconnect it firmly. Also try using a different USB port on the pc. You are more likely to have success with the USB ports on the rear of the pc if you are using a desktop pc. If you are using a notebook, make sure it is plugged into AC power and not running off the battery when you connect the mp3 player.

Message Edited by JK98 on 11-13-2008 01:49 PM

Is your computer older?  My laptop is.  At first it showed up and charged and now doesn’t show up on the computer. 

Maybe try another computer, too.

its not that i dont get that connecting thing any more so i cant put any thing on it

thanks but that not it

all i get is usb device not recognized and no driver are sent to the pc help!!!

1. Was it working when you bought it? or you never succeed to connect your player?

2. did you flash a firmware just before your player stop working?

3. Is your player charging when you plug it? Is your player present in the windows logical disk manager (when your player is configure in MSC mode)? With a drive letter?

4. Are you really sur to plug your player in MSC mode (because it don’t need a special driver in windows)?