Ultra firmware release notes for version 365A13F0, Release date 05/04/12:
NOTE: If you already have the SSD Toolkit installed, the please update to the latest version of the SSD Toolkit application before performing the firmware update for the Ultra SSD. You do not have to uninstall the previous version of the SSD toolkit; the latest version will install on top of the previous version.
Download and install the SanDisk SSD toolkit. Once installed you can use the update tab to update the firmware of your SSD. For instructions see the SSD toolkit help file.
New changes since 362A13F0:
• Improved firmware reliability with enhanced Root File System update
• Enhanced internal parity error mitigation
• Improved device compatibility with SATA hosts
• Time for Windows format of raid volume on PMC-Sierra maxRAID BR5225-80 RAID HBA is longer than desired
• Compatibility issue during Red Hat 5.3 Linux boot on nVidia MCP55 chipset