Files loaded from my new Macbook Air (OS 14.3.1 Sonoma) show as .ink files - cannot open

2-15-2024 - OK First let me say this is the first time I’ve experienced a problem with these thumb drives. I do not see the Drives I have on this list , which reads SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0, 256GB.

After dragging and dropping numerous files from my new (6 of 2023) Macbook Air… I note that there are numerous files that have a “.ink” extension on them. So I then tried to open them - and they won’t open. If I drag any back to my Mac - they won’t open. Please advise. I’ve 44 years experience with computers.
Thank you. I do have screen captures.

2 Likes

Hi @Macoldie ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:

2 Likes

Hi @Macoldie ,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the SD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:

2-19-2024 Hello Kerti_01 - I thought my queery IS the request for support. I am not hearing back from anyone??

2 Likes