File Format not supported message on my Clip sport plus Sandisk.

Hi. When I try to listen to some audiobooks on my Clip sport plus, I get the message File Format not supported. I tried upgrading the firmware, but than I get the message " File open error". I can listen to these audiobooks on my old SanDisk 8GB Clip Jam with no problem . Thanks in advance, Raiza

Hi @Raiza,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Hi, thanks for responding, I tried that link and I got this message {“code”:“401”,“message”:“Unauthorized”}. I Would really appreciate your help with this issue. I bought this Clip Sport because it works with Bluetooth, but I haven’t been able to use it. My clip Jam works ok, but sometimes it will only charge and not be recognized by my laptop in order to load new audiobooks. It’s really frustrating.

Thanks again,

Raiza.

Ok, thanks. I will open support case.

I want to know from where you bought it. Only then I can answer your question. Does anyone over here is searching for a site online where you can find cv people reviews? If yes, then let me know, I found a site online with the help of google search where you can find it easily.