empty playlist folder

How do  delete playlist folders that are empty?

I have deleted the songs, but the playlist title is still there. I can see then on the Fuze, but not in windows explorer.

Thanks

What type of playlist is it, .pla or .m3u?  

If it’s .pla it will be located in the PLAYLISTS folder. If it’s .m3u it should be in the MUSIC folder.

How did you put the playlist on in the 1st place (what procedure/method)?

Hi guys!

OK so i came here reading about the new firmware and stumbled upon some posts  I think mentioning the crackle/pop sound every minuet or two in songs, for the life of me I can’t locate those posts, so please excuse my ignorance,17 pages is alot of reading lol.  Anyhow, ill get to the point. As far as i can tell I have a revision 1 4gb fuze which means i just upped from .11a to .22a firmware. I got giddy when I read that the Cracking/popping issue had been covered! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my sansa with exception of this issue! So I upgraded!..IT STILL CRACKS AND POPS!!I may even say worse than before! To be specific, I will be listening to a song,and 2-4 times in the song I will hear some sort of digital distortion,  like a poping or a shrill squeeling, only for a millisecond, but its enough to drive me absolutly nuts!this does not happen on any of my cellphone computers or other playback devices, even a friends Ipood!..whats the verdict on this, I too could care less about a sleep timer or faster scrolling, I just want 100% clean playback!

And this is relevant to an empty playlist folder how?

But since we’re both here . . . try pushing your earphone plug into the jack a little harder. It may not be fully seated, causing these intermittent ‘distractions’. The Fuze’s come from the factory with an extremely tight headphone jack, which is a good thing, but many have experienced similar issues as this and it was miraculously solved with another little shove on the plug.

Next time though, start your own thread or at least tag onto an existing ‘on-topic’ one, OK? :wink:

And this is relevant to an empty playlist folder how?

But since we’re both here . . . try pushing your earphone plug into the jack a little harder. It may not be fully seated, causing these intermittent ‘distractions’. The Fuze’s come from the factory with an extremely tight headphone jack, which is a good thing, but many have experienced similar issues as this and it was miraculously solved with another little shove on the plug.

Next time though, start your own thread or at least tag onto an existing ‘on-topic’ one, OK? :wink:

And btw, try and control that giddyness. You could pee yourself, and then you’d have to clean it up. :smileyvery-happy:

Sorry Tapeworm,

Very new to the forums.i realized after i had done it that it replied directly to this thread.I could have sworn it was in the firmware update thread… odd.

anyhow, I have done everything! I have seated the phones in the socket, I have changed the phones adjusted the volume to normal,with no EQ, all the “remedys” I found thruout the net… it’s just no go! its not your normal fuzzy crackle as if the cord is loose, i’ts more of a digital sound and it happens when it is totally stationary as well as moving… anyhow ill try to find the apropriate thread!..sorry for the miss-posting !