Download link of SMC without using sansa firmware updater.

I bought a sansa fuze (4GB black) recently & interstingly the CD doesn’t came with the package. I think i could download it from the sandisk/sansa website,

but after trying hard i didn’t found the file the links in forum ended up as “File Not Found”. no problem there were lots more ways to download it. and i downloaded it from which site i didn’t remember…it doesn’t recognize my player. i still could convert the videos using this but my player(when i put files in video folder and open the sansa fuze it didn’t recognize…)…i used the anyvideoconverter professional & use the specification framewidth bitrate etc…negative…!! then download the sansa updater it won’t start saying “no internet connection”. so i unable to install it .however by the grace of God.i found the Video4fuze. now i 'm running vista and it required xp sp3 compatibility mode.but vista shows only sp2 compatibility mode and when i run it in this mode “ERROR 2” appear. However i use the video4fuze in my friends computer which has xpsp3 and it work well .

now it is not possible for me to borrow my friends computer everytime i have to convert a video. so plz suggest me what to do…

if exist plz provide me a link to smc or show me ways to run a program in vista to xp sp3 compatible…