Device Shows 'No Songs' After Firmware Update

:manmad:Hello–

I just updated the firmware on my Sansa Clip 2GB device to the most current version, and now when I try to locate songs under any folder on the device, it says, “No Songs”

I can see the songs via Rhapsody player and in Windows Explorer (thank goodness), but what do I have to do to be able to play my tunes? It also erased my radio presets.:womansurprised:

@razor7music wrote:

:manmad:Hello–

I just updated the firmware on my Sansa Clip 2GB device to the most current version, and now when I try to locate songs under any folder on the device, it says, “No Songs”

I can see the songs via Rhapsody player and in Windows Explorer (thank goodness), but what do I have to do to be able to play my tunes? It also erased my radio presets.:womansurprised:

Firmwires have always screwed up my presets but thats cool, im used to it. What I would say to do about your music is use Explorer to copy/paste the files off your clip to your desktop temporarily, then disconnect and format your clip from its internal settings (Deletes all files), then copy and paste the files back on to the clipfrom your desktop.