Continuous play? Skip album?

Is there a way to do either of these things? I’d really prefer it if the Clip would simply move on to the next album once the current album is finished playing. It would also be nice if it moved onto the next artist too.

Do you mean such as, Music/Play All, or Music/Albums/Play All?

And then I guess you also could set Repeat to on?

Message Edited by Miikerman on 03-19-2008 01:52 PM

Using WMP11 you can create a playlist of all the albums and then “Sync”  the playlist to the player.

play the Playlist under “Playlists” 

For me, this is kind of a “DUH” feature. No player should be without it. My Clip would be invincible if it had this feature.

What I’m saying is I LOVE your product–but please PLEASE update this in the next firmware!

Maybe I’m missing something but, doesn’t Music/Album/Play All do this?

With “play all”, I have to start from the very first song of the first album of a certain artist. What if I wanted to play an album that’s in the middle of the album list? I have to “play all”, skip a hundred tracks, then stop at the first song of my desired album so that it will continue playing from there! I should be able to just choose my album of my choice and continue playing from there.

Got it, thanks.  (I thought you just were looking for a way to have music “always on” the background, without real selection concern.)

And you’re right.

:wink:

PetSMiLEs wrote: … play an album that’s in the middle of the album list? (…) be able to just choose my album of my choice and continue playing from there.

Exactly. That makes two of us. :stuck_out_tongue:  “Vote” with me in the Clip Wish List thread

Too late for next release will consider for future.