Thank you for the above posts. Bring clarity regarding the usage.
My Sandisk Wireless 32GB connect well with my Phone, my PC, and my TV for watching movies wirelessly. Here is the setup i currently use-
- Sandisk Connect to my existing Wifi Network.
- I use Phone App (Android) to access file on Phone or on TV.
- I’ve to use standalone connection with PC for accessing data wirelessly on my PC in case of which I cannot access my Internet. Secondly i simply plug in to my system in case of which i cannot use the stick wirelessly for my phone.
I was trying to figure out a way to resolve following issue or rather my requirement for more efficient use of My Sandisk Wireless Connect Drive.
- When I connect my Sandisk Drive to Wifi network, I can access data on my phone through Android App. However, I cannot connect my PC to access data on the wireless drive. Obviously, im connected to internet and www.sandisk/myconnect wont recognize the wireless drive. Here i saw that my existing Wifi Network allocates a IP Address to Wireless Drive. When I try accessing the IP Address allocated to Wireless Drive. ie. 192.169.xx.xx it routes to " 192.169.xx.xx/myconnect". Here it asks of “User ID & Password” to access the Myconnect page. Have tried multiple combination but failed.
Benefits: - I could access my wireless drive streamlessly on my Phone & my PC wirelesslely alongwith access to internet.
- If the above scenario is successfuly, i would wish to add the wireless drive as wireless network drive on my PC (which i have been successful to do so when connecting standalone to PC) so i could seamlessly work on all my data on Sandisk Wireless drive. Let us say accessing excel spread sheet file on PC from wireless disk and working on it and saving it back on wireless disk.
Would extremely appreciate your valuable view on above.
Thank & Regards,