Auto bookmark function?

I need a player for my mother for audiobooks.

Most of them have many files (from 20 - 150), so i need an auto bookmark function, so she can hear from the same position after turning off and on the device.

Can this player do this?

I read so many manuals from different players, most of them are not able to do so. :frowning:

The Clip has two bookmark functions.  Audible.com format .aa files are supported, and have automatic bookmarking.

New for the Clip is a Podcast / Audiobook folder function with automatic bookmarking of any files in these folders.  Upon loading a file, the Clip will ask for a resume from current point or resume from the beginning.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue:

I second the original poster’s request. It would be great if you could set a bookmark that you could then access from the “Music” menu. (As of the latest release of the firmware, you have to remember the album title and the track number where you left off last time.)

"I need a player for my mother for audiobooks. Most of them have many files (from 20 - 150), so i need an auto bookmark function, so she can hear from the same position after turning off and on the device. Can this player do this? I read so many manuals from different players, most of them are not able to do so. "

Many mp3 players will resume where they were if they are paused before being turned off. The difference with the Fuze and Clip is that you could play part of a podcast, play some music, turn off the the player, then resume where you were in the podcast. You need to remember which file you were listening to though.

Message Edited by JK98 on 01-11-2009 02:51 AM