Hi, I am a big fan of audiobooks. All the audiobooks I listen are in MP3 format (like music).
- In Sansa Clip+, what is the meaning of Audiobooks? Another format?
- In Music mode you can select Play All, Artist, Album…, and Audiobooks - what does it mean, Audiobooks?
- If I put some MP3 audiobooks into AUDIOBOOKS folder, they don’t appear if I browse by Artist for example. Why?
- Also if in my MP3 audiobooks I have Artist and Title defined in ID3 tags, when browsing through Audiobooks option, I don’t see Artist, only Album, and then, Title
- What the connection between MP3 audiobooks, AUDIOBOOKS folder and Audiobooks option in Music menu?
- How to make the player to remember the position of MP3 book, where I left? Can it remember position of more than 1 mp3 audiobook?
Thanks a lot
Message Edited by slishnevsky on 02-11-2010 06:45 AM