Audiobook questions for Fuze+ Firmware 02.38.06

hi everyone

i need some help

i got a new sansa fuze+ device and upgraded it since the audiobook didnt apper in the correct order

now, not only that my problom wast solved

my audiobook are mixing together [before they apperd in diffrent folders]

how can i fix it that each book will apper in diffrent folder and that my audiobook will apper in the correct track order

tanks shir

Put the audiobooks in the Podcast folder and access then via the Podcast selection in the menu instead and they should be sorted correctly. 

Also I edited your subject as to not cause confusion with the official firmware thread. 

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

1 Like

I use Audible and it doesn’t put books in the Audible folder or the Podcast folder, but puts it in the Music folder.  I have about 20 books on the device, but only about 5 full books and various parts of a couple others show up in the list.

I tried manually moving the files from Music to Podcast, but it won’t let me.

I’m thoroughly disappointed in the piece of ■■■■ and this is just one more frustration with it.

@dami11 wrote:

I use Audible and it doesn’t put books in the Audible folder or the Podcast folder, but puts it in the Music folder.  I have about 20 books on the device, but only about 5 full books and various parts of a couple others show up in the list.

I tried manually moving the files from Music to Podcast, but it won’t let me.

I’ve never used Audible so I’m shooting from the hip here but, can you not tell the Audible software where the “destiniation folder” is, in other words where you want it to transfer the audio book files? It might be under Settings and/or Advanced.

I’m not sure.  I’d have to try that (means downloading all those books again, what a pain).  Thanks for the suggestion.

See Step 5 here. 

Other audiobooks (DRM free or Overdrive) go straight into the Fuze’s Podcasts folder, not the Audiobook folder, then you get a new top-level Books folder which contains your audiobooks.

The question is, do audibles go in the Audible folder or the Podcasts folder. I’ve never used audibles either, but I’m sure I read somewhere on here that they should go in the Audible folder…  

Yes, Audible books are in a weird location on the Fuze+.

Tap Music , then scroll over to audibles as it’s listed under the music node. Your books will all be here.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: