Audio Books sorted by Title.

I thought the Fuse+ resorted the file by file name after you moved the file from music to podcast.  I was wrong. It replace the title with the file name.  This is why every book I have downloaded in the past 5 months have played perfectly after I have moved them around.  I looked at one of the books I moved and the titles exactly the same as the file name.  We have the perfect lazy title fixer in the player.  This is why I am pretty sure the books with bad file names is a mythical creature. 

If the Fuse+ sorted audiobooks/ podcast by  file by file name and displayed the title, every file I own would play perfectly and the title would not have to be fixed to play.  I have noticed 80% of my books have titles that play ok now.  It was the 20% that was causing 80% of my sorting grief.

I have seen a player that sorts MP3 files by file name and displays the title.  It is the Fuse+.  It is in the music section.  How much effort you think it would take the apply this logic to the book section on the next firmware updated?

I have also discovered an easiest way to get my files to show up in the podcast section without having to move them.  I changed the genre of all of my books to podcast.  This causes my book to reside in the music folder and play in podcast menu.  The greater plus to this is that 80% of the books I load using WMP(Windows Media Player) play in order and the creative titles do not have to be erased or touched.    When I want to see all the books on my player I look in the podcast genre using WMP.  If the tiles are not perfect I have to move it around and let the person reading the book tell me the titles.  

I am still seriously hoping someone will take me up on looking at the album section for the design of the next audiobook section.  As I have stated in “Audiobook in Album View”, the section design is ideal.  I do agree that it would nice to keep music and audiobook is separate menus.  Once the audiobook sections is reworked the podcasts will have their own sections.  The first layer of the new audiobook section would be identical to the the podcast section. The next layer is where the magic  happens.  

Please, please, please, someone look at album section and comment , please.