AnyVideoConverter Help.....

I’m currently using the AnyVideoConverter to convert some youtube videos. However, when I put the converted .avi files in SansaMediaConverter it won’t work. The convert button doesn’t highlight & my sansaclip+ doesn’t appear on the screen. Any advice. Thank you.

Maybe it’s because the Clip+ doesn’t play videos?

The best you can do for the Clip+ would be to use conversion software and strip out the videos’ audio, to play the audio on the Clip+.  But not sure if that’s what you want.  As noted, the Clip+ doesn’t do vid.

Thanks. But how would I strip out just the audio???. I use to have a Fuze but it broke. :frowning:

@americanlt wrote:

Thanks. But how would I strip out just the audio???. I use to have a Fuze but it broke. :frowning:

Various video rippers or converters will do this (typically as an extra feature of the software); you might want to check the software you already have.  I can’t recall in which of the software (freeware) I have seen this feature, but I just did a quick search and saw that the freeware version of software called Pazera has this feature – http://download.cnet.com/Pazera-Free-Audio-Extractor/3000-2140_4-10820817.html.  (This software seems to be freeware, but one of the comments on the software suggests otherwise–you definitely should check that out.)  WinX DVD Ripper Platinum, which I got as freeware, also will do this, with DVDs.