Album art from Itunes to Sansa Fuze help.

I add album art to several of my albums on Itunes. I then put the songs in a folder on my desktop (the music opens in Winamp) and then put them on my Sansa Fuze. However, the album art doesn’t show up. How can i fix this problem? Thank you!

Hands-down. the best tool to check metadata and album art is MP3Tag.  If the embedded art is no joy, you can have MP3Tag export a file as album art.jpg or folder.jpg, either file name will work with the Sansa.

MP3Tag is a free download, but you can make a donation to the author.  It’s worth supporting, as well as the tool works!

Here it is for you. 

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: 

neutron_bob wrote:

Hands-down. the best tool to check metadata and album art is MP3Tag.  If the embedded art is no joy, you can have MP3Tag export a file as album art.jpg or folder.jpg, either file name will work with the Sansa.

MP3Tag is a free download, but you can make a donation to the author.  It’s worth supporting, as well as the tool works!

Here it is for you. 

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: 

I finally gave it a try a little while ago, so I could properly embed album art, and the program really does live up to the hype.

Ok I got it and it is ready to use. Can you explain what I have to look at and what I have to change to make the art appear on my sansa. Thank you so far for the help!

You may not even need mp3tag. Rename the album art (which should be a .jpg file) to folder.jpg.

Adding album art, it it’s missing, is a simple process.  I like to use Google Images to find the familiar art, then it’s a simple matter of drag and drop to MP3Tag.  The album art pane is in the lower left of the interface.

Set the tag format (output) to ID3v2.3 ISO 8859-1 (Latin-1) and you’re good to go.

I find that the embedded art works beautifully.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Hi there… I see Marvin has the Sansa Clip Zip

I have a question regarding embedded album art…

Some tracks on the Clip Zip show album art… some not…

I still haven’t figured out why is that so…

Could it be that is is connected to how jpg’s are embedded into a track…

I use itunes…

Thankx for your help…