aftermarket programs for Sansa Clip Plus

Does anybody know any aftermarket programs other then Rockbox

You mean that runs on the device? There is just rockbox and the sandisk firmware.

OK because I took Formated my player & now everything I do nothing gets the rockbox to work again & I was looking for a different program to try that one out to see if that worked or not

If you formatted the player, the .rockbox folder with all the operating files, etc. was erased. However, the SanDisk firmware (which does not get erased during formatting) still contains the Rockbox-modified bootloader. This means it will try to start up Rockbox but can’t because the files are now gone.

You need to boot into the OF (original firmware) by holding the REW button while powering on and then either manually install a fresh (non-altered) version of the firmware if you want to continue on with only the original SanDisk firmware, or re-install Rockbox.

Either way, it’s an easy fix… :smiley:

Yep, that’s it!   :wink:

Got nothing right here. I was alo looking for software that are free. Someone please post them if you have a link.

@jimmyghd wrote:
Got nothing right here. I was alo looking for software that are free. Someone please post them if you have a link.

Rockbox is IT. The ONLY one.

Actually, there also are some old user playlist creation programs posted here and in the anythingbutipod forums as well.