Added music to microSD, now all music playing weird audio

Hello Everyone:

I have been using my Sansa Express from 2008 :smiley: with no compliants except for now. I usually transfer music back and forth to the internal memory and the music sounds fine. I also had a microSD but did not have any music on it. Just this week I added music to the microSD but then when I listened to the music on the microSD and on the internal memory, the audio was weird :cry:. I connected it to my PC and listened from Windows Media Player and it sounds great. I’m not sure why it sounds weird only on the Express. Please advise me what to do! Thank you.

Regards,

hikarimay10

Adding music to microSD can be achieved through a music converter. For example, if you want to add Deezer music, the Tunelf Deezer Music Converter allows you to download Deezer songs and play them on any device or platform you want through personalized output parameters such as format, bit rate, sampling rate, and channel. Then, even without the Deezer music application and subscription, you can still listen to Deezer songs offline anytime, anywhere.
deezer-converter-set-format-win