8GB Clip+ and slotRadio cards playlists

I have purchased several slotRadio cards, but when I use them in my Clip+, it only shows half the playlists. For instance, on the Oldies card, it shows only 3 out of 7 playlists. On the Classical card, it shows only 5 out of 10 playlists. Both cards are fine as they operate normally on my Sansa Fuze+. Can you explain this and give me guidance to correct this issue?

I have the clip+ and an oldies card which work fine so i know they are compatible. can you explain more about “only shows 3 out of 7 playlists” what playlists are showing? how are you changing the playlists? all the info that you can provide will help. also if you can post pictures of the device menu while the slotradio card is in it that would be a help as well. 

also make sure you have the latest firmware just to rule that out as an issue. 

@kwm wrote:

I have purchased several slotRadio cards, but when I use them in my Clip+, it only shows half the playlists. For instance, on the Oldies card, it shows only 3 out of 7 playlists. On the Classical card, it shows only 5 out of 10 playlists. Both cards are fine as they operate normally on my Sansa Fuze+. Can you explain this and give me guidance to correct this issue?

Have you tried pressing the down button of the Clip+? it should change to next playlist then. :wink: pressing the right button moves to the next track of the playlist.

Yes, I am pressing the down button to change playlists and here is what happens when I do. Let’s talk about the Oldies card. It has seven playlists. When I scroll through them, it shows 1/7, 2/7, 3/7 and then returns to 1/7, 2/7, 3/7, back to 1/7. The card works fine on the Sansa Fuze+. In fact, if I listen to, say, playlist 6/7 on the Fuze+, then remove the card and put it in the Clip+, it will be on 6/7 and will play 6/7, but if I change the playlist, it goes right back to 1, 2, 3 and that’s all. Tech support suggested I do a firmware upgrade. Even though I have the latest version, I did it anyway and it made absolutely no difference (assuming I did it properly). Regardless, I have the current version. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I have removed all music files from the Clip+ just in case it was a memory kind of a problem or something. The only thing in it now is the slotRadio card. Having or removing the music files made no difference.

This really shouldn’t make a difference, but have you tried changing usb modes and then inserting the slotradio card? 

@kwm wrote:

Yes, I am pressing the down button to change playlists and here is what happens when I do. Let’s talk about the Oldies card. It has seven playlists. When I scroll through them, it shows 1/7, 2/7, 3/7 and then returns to 1/7, 2/7, 3/7, back to 1/7. The card works fine on the Sansa Fuze+. In fact, if I listen to, say, playlist 6/7 on the Fuze+, then remove the card and put it in the Clip+, it will be on 6/7 and will play 6/7, but if I change the playlist, it goes right back to 1, 2, 3 and that’s all. Tech support suggested I do a firmware upgrade. Even though I have the latest version, I did it anyway and it made absolutely no difference (assuming I did it properly). Regardless, I have the current version. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I have removed all music files from the Clip+ just in case it was a memory kind of a problem or something. The only thing in it now is the slotRadio card. Having or removing the music files made no difference.

im using the 80’s & 90’s on my Clip+ which has 8 playlist. If I keep on pressing down, it will keep on moving from 1/8 to 8/8.  Do you have a different sltoradio genre which works properly with your Clip+?

I tried changing the USB setting, but it made no difference. I also have a Classical card which has 10 “channels” but as I scroll through them on the Clip+ it goes 1/10, 2/10, 3/10, 4/10, 5/10, then back to 1/10. Again, this card works fine on the Fuze+. Oddly enough, I have a Latin card with 5 playlists and it works fine in the Clip showing every one of them.