Why 2 different type of stickers on Extreme Pro SDXC UHS-I Card ??

I just bought the above mentioned card in the form of 64GB, 95MB/s 633X.

However I realised it looks different with some other retail shops and Sandisk website.  

Mine is BLACK sticker with YELLOW “Extreme Pro” wordings.

Website is GOLD Topwith RED “Extreme Pro” wordings.

The shop said this is the new packing… the gold top sticker is the previous old made.

Can someone please kindly verify the attached pix, if this is true and original??  Till now I dare not open the box !!

Thank you.

Extreme Pro Gold

Extreme Pro Black _Front Box

Extreme Pro Black _Box Back

:smiley:   Hi Canonrow,

Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome.

Please, for more certainty, see the link:  http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5232

Luck, and then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                                             (Google translated)

@Cacho -

I fail to see how posting a link the SanDisk’s RMA page is gong to help the OP determine whether he has a genuine or fake memory card. :confounded:

@ Taperworm -

:confounded:   Aha, because:

STEP 2-  Support agent will troubleshoot and determine eligibility of RMA.

Our support agent will work with you to troubleshoot the device and determine the eligibility of RMA.

I understand, that one of the parameters of eligibility, among other things, is to verify that the serial number of the device is genuine. And if they are not, will tell you that the product is counterfeit.

Does not it seem to you?

Thanks.  

:confounded:   Ajá, porqué:

PASO 2- Agente de Soporte, el cual diagnosticará y determinará la elegibilidad de RMA.
Nuestro agente de soporte técnico trabajará con usted para solucionar los problemas del dispositivo y determinar la elegibilidad de RMA.

Yo entiendo, que uno de los parámetros de elegibilidad, entre otras cosas, es verificar que el número de serie del dispositivo es genuino. Y si no lo es, le dirán que el producto es falso.

No le parece a usted?

Gracias.