- Download SSD Toolkit (version 126.96.36.199) (18MB)
- Release notes for
Download and install the SanDisk SSD toolkit. Once installed you can use the update tab to update the firmware of your SSD. For instructions see the SSD toolkit help file.
New changes since version X2306RL:
- Improved robustness of error handling and recovery
- Improved firmware download compatibility
New changes since version X211200:
- Enhanced UECC robustness in the event of an unexpected system power loss.
- Enhanced thermal throttling responsiveness under high temperature low power states.
Presence of a bug in the firmware ramdisk file named “firmware.bin” is zero bit
I just updated my 256GB Ultra+ SSD no problem. What SSD do you have? Did you try the Toolkit as well as the manual ISO download?
Hello i just upgraded my U+ 256go firmware and i have a low 4KQD32 value. Is it normal ?
There is a screen of my benchmark test:
my laptop is a Alienware M17X R4
I7 / 8gb ram
Amazing issues here. I’m very happy to look your article. Thank you a lot and I’m looking ahead to touch you.Everything is very open with a precise description of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful. Thanks for sharing! http://www.exam-collections.com/646-365-vce.html