Translation Hungarian Bad quality

Hi, the Hungarian translation in Fuze v01.01.22F is extremely bad. It seems obvious that it was translated by AI. 

For example: 

system settings/ ‘Press and Hold’ is translated as ‘Print publishers and Hug’ (sajtó) (ragaszkodik)

In the bottom line of main menu ‘Now playing’ is ‘Now played’ or ‘Recently played’

In system setting/info/‘Free’ (memory) is translated ‘Gratis’ (ingyenes)

Somewhere ‘Rest of the world’ is ‘Relaxation of the world’ (pihenés)

And a lot of text is still in English.

HI,

We are sorry about that.

If you can help us with the correct translations we would be glad to incorporate the changes in the next release.

Apologies,

SansaFix

Dear sansafix,

Can you send me the current hungarian language file ( all texts) in a simple form (delimiter separated values, windows ini format,  or something like that)?

Please PM me with your email address and I will.

ah, i thought you can see my profile as an admin. it is: {name_of_the_company_which_makes_fuze} at {my_nickname} dot ‘hu’

Well, so much for the suggestion to PM (private message) Sansafix to avoid putting your e-mail address out on a public forum where anybody & everybody can see it. Or maybe you just like Spam? :stuck_out_tongue:

moli -

Look up a few posts, and click on Sansafix in his post.  You will then have an option on the right side of your screen to send a private message.

For the return message, keep an eye on the upper right of the screen when you are online.  If you have a message, the envelope will be highlighted in yellow.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

If a spambot can read that email address from the way it was given - I think that spammer who created it deserves to get that email for spamming. And besides … it seems that Moli created the address for this forum only…

Ügyes vagy Moli! :wink:

Message Edited by Gabika on 02-04-2009 07:00 PM

@gabika wrote:
If a spambot can read that email address from the way it was given - I think that spammer who created it deserves to get that email for spamming. And besides … it seems that Moli created the address for this forum only…

Ügyes vagy Moli! :wink:

Message Edited by Gabika on 02-04-2009 07:00 PM

I do exactly the same thing, I have my own domain, my web host allows me to use a ‘catchall account’, any e-mail that does not match a real mailbox (or alias) falls into the catchall account. I use a unique e-mail address for EVERY place I have to use one to register, as an example I used sansaforum@<mydomain> to register here.

If I start getting spam to sansaforum@<mydomain> then I just add that as an alias to the ‘crap catcher’ account. That account does not have storage and it is not forwarded to anywhere, it ends up in /dev/null where my storage is unlimited :slight_smile:

There is a portuguese error in the language menu too…where it says “portuguê” should be “português”

Message Edited by vytman on 02-04-2009 07:59 PM

Oh guys, thanks for beeing worried about the spam issue but i’ve pm’ed sansafix before i posted here. I just wanted to make the process easy to follow to everybody.

Some lacks and faults has Turkish translation too… I can help about it, if I get any .txt or .ini file in Turkish and English both…

Message Edited by EXcomZkko on 02-05-2009 01:32 PM

and when connecting the device, on the screen, it reads ligação estabele, it should be, ligação estabelecida

i would suggest: conectado, as direct translation to connected.

Message Edited by DoutorPhil on 02-07-2009 05:08 PM

Dear sansafix,

i have a few questions about the translation file you sent

1. there are some texts which is duplicated. what is the difference between them?

-‘Add Song to Go List’ & ‘Add Song to GoList’ (note the space diff)

-‘Delete Photo’ twice

-‘Format’ *2

-‘Free’ *2 - one is used at system settings/info as free memory. The other?

-‘Press and Hold’ *2

-‘System setting’ versus ‘System Settings’

-‘Volume’ *2

1.  i cant find text for system settings/info/energy level (‘Energia’ in hungarian) in the excel but it is in v01.01.22

btw i’m working on this badly :) 

Message Edited by moli on 2009-02-08 03:12 AM

Please dont worry about duplicates, just indicate the errors and we will update the translation.

Add comments for the string not included for Power .

Dear sansafix,
The reason i’m worried is this: Siemens mobile phones had unit converters which could convert cubic meters to liters. These are called volume in english and térfogat (literally group of space) in hungarian. You could also adjust the loudness of the speaker which is called volume in english and hangerő (literally power of sound) in hungarian.
Now you see my problem. You can not make a one-one connection of english word and a hungarian word. You need to name all copies/issues/pieces of a text because they can be (and surely will be) different in meaning.
Like: FUZE_SETTINGS_SYSTEM_FORMAT_CONFIRM    Formatting. Are you sure?    Formatalom. Biztos?

Message Edited by moli on 2009-02-11 06:44 PM