Some tags are not recognized at all (either mp3/ogg, always full albums)

I Just Finished Trying it with my copy of “Bag it up” off of Oasis’ album Dig out your Soul. Simply Removing the album art didnt help with it freezeing. I was thinking about it and I ripped the Album to MP3, and then Added the Art, then converted to OGG and it played on my player, When I added Art again it stopped working. I am Reripping to Ogg format, to get a clean file and start again.

Sansafix it occours to me that I may have incorrectly used tags on these tracks. How do I in MM edit the OGG Vorbis Comment? I have it set up to do it automatically on my other PC, and Can remember how I did it.

Pretty easy, just right click the files or files and select properties. You can then proceed to modify any of the fields.

I got it to work. In Media Monkey, choose the songs that freeze and wont play on the fuze, and then convert them using what ever codec you want to use (OGG) then choose convert tracks replaceing origional, this gives you a Clean file, then Add the album art by what ever means you like (I hit ctrl+L to auto tag from web). And autotag the album art then resync. It works now.

I wonder if Media Jukebox, has a setting that can be changed to allow album art to work properly? I dont know why the FCC (Or who ever would regualte this [RIAA?]) doesnt put out a set of definitive standards on how these programs should work.

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 02-10-2009 03:43 PM

I think MJ is not the problem, we are working on a firmware fix to handle it. Its our parsers bug.