Some Song/Albums Visible in MTP Mode some in MSC!

When I connect my Fuze to the computer, I only get a partial listing of the music on the device.  If I switch between MTP an MSC USB modes, I get access to the other files.  So how do I get all the files over to the default mode for Rhapsody (MTP mode, I believe)?

And why did the files get split up in the first place?  Should I reset/reformat the Fuze and start over?

-Telefish

You’d know about this if you’d search the forums. Anything copied over in one mode won’t show up in the other mode. I’d recommend choosing one mode and sticking with it if you don’t like this. Personally, I use MSC mode because it shows up as a flash drive, then I simply drag all my stuff over, no need for special software like Rhapsody or WMP (I try to avoid proprietary software anyway). MTP is only useful for DRMed files, in which case you should find a different place to purchase your music; DRM stands for Digital Rights Management, and is okay if you do it, but when a company does it, your rights are being managed by someone else.

"When I connect my Fuze to the computer, I only get a partial listing of the music on the device. If I switch between MTP an MSC USB modes, I get access to the other files. So how do I get all the files over to the default mode for Rhapsody (MTP mode, I believe)? And why did the files get split up in the first place? Should I reset/reformat the Fuze and start over? -Telefish "

Connect the player in msc mode. Move the files that show up in the player when connected via msc to your desktop or some other easy to find place. Disconnect the player, then reconnect it in mtp mode. Transfer the files you set aside on your pc in the last step to your player.