Sleep?

I like to Audio Books as I fall asleep. With my Creative products, I set the sleep time and the device would always shut off after that amount of time (I used 90 minutes). We my FUZE, I have to set the sleep time every time I turn it on? Can’t the sleep be retained as a setting until changed? If I don’t fall asleep, I have to restart and then go to settings and set the time, etc.  I’d like to make 2 hours a normal shut down time.  Possible?

@teachu wrote:

I like to Audio Books as I fall asleep. With my Creative products, I set the sleep time and the device would always shut off after that amount of time (I used 90 minutes). We my FUZE, I have to set the sleep time every time I turn it on?

Yes.

Can’t the sleep be retained as a setting until changed?

No.

If I don’t fall asleep, I have to restart and then go to settings and set the time, etc.  I’d like to make 2 hours a normal shut down time.  Possible?

No.

This might work if you only use the player at bedtime, but what about listening to it during the day? If this was a permanent setting, then every time you turned the player on, it would shut off at the preset time. Not good.

No, that would be good, even during the day. I like to have it shut off every two hours. It’s simple to turn it back on. And when busy—driving, etc. I sometime would just put the device in my briefcase and forget that it is on. 2 hour shut off IS good.

I wish my FUZE had this feature.

Good for you perhaps, but what about the mllions of other users of this product? Yeah, a few might benefit from this feature, but I’d wager the majority would not. Personally I’d hate to have the thing shut down in the middle of Queens’ Bohemian Rhapsody or Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Free Bird because I forgot to turn the Sleep setting off.:laughing: