SD HC Card over heaten

I have Nikon 7000 Camera and using Sandisk Cards to take photos, now my Sandisk Extreme 4gb card is over heaten  in the camera and reader too and also asking Format. How can i recover my photos, I have fill the card with  about 400 of wedding photos, I also tried the Sandisk’s Free recovery software, but the it showing only 0.39 mb of 4GB. and again asking the Format message.  Please help me… 

There is still hope on this. First thing you should do is don’t try to save anything in that SD card. 

Since advertising is not allowed here, try to search for free softwares that would allow you to recover deleted files. I have tried this before. Not all will be recovered but at least I got around 80% of it.

Good luck. 

Better yet, if the photos are that important to you (and it sounds like they are) is to take or send it to a professional file recovery service. Yes it will cost money, and probably isn’t cheap but you’ll have the best chance at recovering these irreplaceable memories by letting professionals handle it.

You get what you pay for. :wink:

I think my SD card’s transistors are damage, can i replace it, with the help of these professionals? and Do they recover my data?

Dear friend,   I have tried Sandisk’s rescuepro, Card recovery,  CnW recovery softwares,  But my card is over heaten and didn’t shows the 4GB.    Anyone can help me?.

@rejithsb wrote:

I think my SD card’s transistors are damage, can i replace it, with the help of these professionals? and Do they recover my data?

You’ll have to ask the professionals. It may not be posible, but they’ve got the best chance at success.

@rejithsb wrote:

You’ll have to ask the professionals. It may not be possible, but they’ve got the best chance at success.