Sansa earphone

My left Sansa earphone is broken.Where can I get new one in order to replace it?

Message Edited by mikk on 09-23-2009 03:56 AM

Anywhere head and/or earphones are sold. You can’t replace just one; you’ll have to buy a new pair. Most anything you find will sound better than the originals anyway.

What type of player do you have? Not to be an alarmist, but there are known issues with the e200 series (especially the v1 model) where the headphone jack connections are not soldered very well art the factory and more often than not, it’s the left side that goes out.

You can read all about fixing it, if you’re up to the challenge here.

I’d try the earphones out on another device before concluding they are bad and going out a spending money if not needed. You may need that money to put towards a new player. :wink:

Oh, and next time you need (or want) to post something, it would be better if you posted in the appropriate board, like for your particular player. This board is reserved for Announcements (like from SanDisk or the Admin) that concerns all who come to this forum. :smiley:

Anywhere head and/or earphones are sold. You can’t replace just one; you’ll have to buy a new pair. Most anything you find will sound better than the originals anyway.

What type of player do you have? Not to be an alarmist, but there are known issues with the e200 series (especially the v1 model) where the internal headphone jack connections are not soldered very well at the factory and more often than not, it’s the left side that goes out.

You can read all about fixing it, if you’re up to the challenge here.

I’d try the earphones out on another device before concluding they are bad and going out a spending money if not needed. You may need that money to put towards a new player. :wink:

Oh, and next time you need (or want) to post something, it would be better if you posted in the appropriate board, like for your particular player. This board is reserved for Announcements (like from SanDisk or the Admin) that concerns all who come to this forum. :smiley:

Thanks for the mail.I have sansa e280 but it is ok.The problem is the cable.It was lacerated near the mail jack.I tried to replace headphones(speakers) on a thicker cable (because the  original cable is so thin).Somehow I  have damaged left earphone.There is nothing wrong with the right one however.So I was wondering if I could get the left speaker somewhere on net.Thanks for the warning about posting…

@mikk wrote:
Thanks for the warning about posting…

Not a warning at all. Just a friendly suggestion/advice/tip/FYI/whathaveyou.

Glad to hear you were able to figure it out & that it wasn’t anything more serious. :smiley:

Well it was kind of redirection…anyway english is not my m.language.Thanks:)