Sansa Clip+: A Query Re Voice Recording

I have Sansa clip plus 8GB model and one micro SD card of 4GB. 8GB internal memory is almost full (90 per cent) with songs.

I have to record a long lecture of one hour or so and I don’t wish to remove my songs from internal memory of Sansa. So my question:

Will Sansa Clip automatically record (or transfer) the lecture on the 4GB micro card (instead of internal memory) or shall I have to program it first? If I have to program it first, then how?

Please advise.

Recordiings will only use the player’s internal memory. There’s no way to program it to record to an external memory card. You’ll have to temporarily move some of your music either to your card or to your computer in order to free up enough internal memory space for the lecture recording. You can switch things around later.

Recordings will only use the player’s internal memory. There’s no way to program it to record to an external memory card. You’ll have to temporarily move some of your music either to your card or to your computer in order to free up enough internal memory space for the lecture recording. You can switch things around later.