SanDiskSecureAccessV3 synchronization issue

Hi SanDisk community,

I recently purchased SanDisk Extreme Pro 256GB CZ880 420MB/s Solid State Flash drive which came with SanDiskSecureAccessV3.01_win. All works fine, but synchronization option is grayed out and requires upgrade to ENCDataVault (for a fee). After the upgrade, I found a major bug in the synchronization software for which I logged a case (7832) with ENCSecurity (company that makes and supports ENCDataVault). Detailed, step by step, instructions were provided to reproduce the bug, but after exchanging a few mails with their support, my request for a refund was refused with the following explanation:

“…Unfortunately, I cannot spend the several hours it would take to set up hardware devices and folders to try to reproduce the result that you are obtaining…”

“…You installed and activated the DataVault software with your license, rather than take advantage of the free 14-day trial offer. Unfortunately, we cannot grant your request for a refund. …”

So, if you are after synchronization, don’t buy ENCDataVault, try it first, or look elsewhere.

SanDisk, be aware who you endorse, no need to damage your reputation.

Cheers,

Sek

P.S. Let me know if you are interested in reproducing the bug.

Hi @petar,

Please refer link to contact proper support team : https://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask/

Thank you. Just submitted a request.

1 Like