Experience greater reliability, durability and increased performance over traditional hard drives while enhancing and extending the life of your existing computer. With no moving parts and lower power consumption, SanDisk SSD is the smart affordable choice for your next computer upgrade.
- Feel the power with an easy upgrade
|64 GB**||128 GB||256 GB|
|Performance**||Sequential Read (up to)||490 MB/s||490 MB/s||490 MB/s|
|Sequential Write (up to)||240 MB/s||350 MB/s||350 MB/s|
|Random Read (up to)||7200 IOPS||8000 IOPS||7300 IOPS|
|Random Write (up to)||1800 IOPS||2100 IOPS||2200 IOPS|
|MTBF**||Telcordia, Stress Part||4.1M hours||3.0M hours||2.0M hours|
- Available capacities : 64 GB, 128 GB*
- Dimensions : 0.37 in. x 2.75 in. x 3.95 in. (9.5 mm x 69.85 mm x 100.5 mm)
- Operating temperature : -32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70 ºC)
- Storage temperature : -67ºF to 203ºF (-55ºC to 95ºC)
- Interface : SATA 6 Gb/s
- Shock Resistant : 1500 G @ 0.5 m/sec
- Vibration (Operating/Non operating): 2.17g RMS, 5-700MHZ / 3.13 RMS, 5-800MHZ
- Power Consumption (active): 0.6w
* 1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
** As compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5" hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests.
† Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB)=1 million bytes.
Δ Based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.