San Disk Clip how put it on

Hello,

i am from Germany and I bought the Sansa Clip yesterday. At home, i connected it to the computer and it was hours and hours charging. The lights of the mp3 were on, but the charge bar is not changing and the manual is saying that you can only use the sansa if the accu is full when you use it at the first time. And when in disconnect the sansa, it does not matter what button i press, there is no change on the display.

What is going on?

@fraap wrote:

Hello,

i am from Germany and I bought the Sansa Clip yesterday. At home, i connected it to the computer and it was hours and hours charging. The lights of the mp3 were on, but the charge bar is not changing and the manual is saying that you can only use the sansa if the accu is full when you use it at the first time. And when in disconnect the sansa, it does not matter what button i press, there is no change on the display.

What is going on?

There is a protective sticker over the face of the screen with a simulated screen-shot image on it. Peel it off. There should be a little tab in the upper right-hand corner to get it started.