Recovery of music from rhapsody, converted from meadia player

Can Sansa Clip be run by Media Player instead of Rhapsody??  Upon upload of disc with Sansa Clib MP3 player ,all my music on my computer was automatically converted to rhapsody formatting. I would like my music on my computer to be Media Player and not Rhaposdy.

My Player works fine but  I do not care for Rhapsody engine player. I like the features from Meadia Player better.

Can This issue be resolved with out having to get rid of the Sansa Clip MP3 player ??

@waynodoc wrote:

Can Sansa Clip be run by Media Player instead of Rhapsody??  Upon upload of disc with Sansa Clib MP3 player ,all my music on my computer was automatically converted to rhapsody formatting. I would like my music on my computer to be Media Player and not Rhaposdy.

My Player works fine but  I do not care for Rhapsody engine player. I like the features from Meadia Player better.

Can This issue be resolved with out having to get rid of the Sansa Clip MP3 player ??

Yes you can use media player. In fact I have said several times to use that disk that comes with the clip as a frisbee.