Recently Added Playlist

Can we get a “Recently Added” playlist on the Sansa Fuze+?? That was the feature that I used the most when I had the original fuze. I tend to add a lot of songs at once when I use Napster and Rhapsody and I sometimes forget which songs I added. The Recently Added playlist really made it much easier to keep up with my music.

There is already a thread about this. Please use the search function.

Well excuse me.

Not my fault, you’re the ■■■■■ here.

No need for insults. All you had to say was “there is a thread about this. Here is the link” and provided the link. There isn’t like there are countless threads about it. Thanks for the help that you did not provide me with. Have a great day.

I believe the thread in question is on the 2nd page. Alternatively, if you use the Search function it is the 1st result returned.

But here’s the link:

Recently Added??

However, all it says is that there is no “Recently Added” feature on the Fuze+. If you fiind this feature useful, and want to see it implemented in a firmware update, you can make your plea in the

Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request thread.

Every day is a great day! :smiley:

if you use WMP to sync you can use it’s recently added playlist my dragging to to the Fuze+ I believe. (not tested.)

@tapeworm wrote:

I believe the thread in question is on the 2nd page. Alternatively, if you use the Search function it is the 1st result returned.

But here’s the link:

Recently Added??

However, all it says is that there is no “Recently Added” feature on the Fuze+. If you fiind this feature useful, and want to see it implemented in a firmware update, you can make your plea in the

Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request thread.

Every day is a great day! :smiley:

Thank you for this reply. That was exactly what I was looking for! Very useful :slight_smile:

@alienkid10 wrote:

if you use WMP to sync you can use it’s recently added playlist my dragging to to the Fuze+ I believe. (not tested.)

Ok I will try that out. Thanks a lot

Did it work?