please help!!!

I am now trying to add more songs to my player. it is plugged in and the wmp already has it synchronizing the first song at 1% but it has been like that for over 45 minutes. i have 43 songs on my player already and adding more than 50.

Did you use WMP to add the 43 songs that are on there now?

Try killing WMP, rerunning it, and seeing if it can copy that first song.

If not, try removing the song from the sync list, and see if it has trouble with the next song.

Something else to try … copy the song directly to the Clip’s “My Computer\Sansa Clip 2GB\Internal Memory\Music” folder using Windows Explorer.  See what happens.

Yet another thing to try … sync with a different music manager, such as MediaMonkey.

yes.

i already rearanged the songs and tried again for the 5 or 6th time

and i only have windows media to sync

cmc wrote:

yes.

i already rearanged the songs and tried again for the 5 or 6th time

and i only have windows media to sync

You didn’t mention whether or not you tried copying the file via Windows Explorer.

Also, if you don’t have a problem installing new software, try MediaMonkey.  It’s free.  http://www.mediamonkey.com

i don’t know how to copy the file

and what kind of software is mediamonkey?

but i rather use windows media because it is the only media program i know how to use and have no problem using (except for this problem right here).

is there another way, and use mediamonkey last resort. and also i don’t know how the program will work for my computer, if it has viruses or anything to harm the computer.

thank you for the help but i tried to restart my player (holding it down 20 seconds then turn back on) then i plugged it back in and uploaded and is working!

You may have only temporarily overcome the problem.
What firmware version is on your player?

Look in Settings>Info>Software Version

The current firmware is ZAP: 1.1.1.50371r